TRAVEL ESSENTIALS FOR SUMMER

I am back from Italy, which means I am back at blogging! I have a lot of exciting things going on, but I will tell you more about that soon. These are some of my favorite products I brought with me on the trip. They are all really travel friendly and perfect for the hot and sunny weather (sadly it is not summer in Copenhagen right now…). 

I use the Moroccanoil for the ends of my hair to really nourish and moisturize the hair after a long day with sun and pool water. 

The Bioderma Créaline H2O is an all year around beauty essential for me. It is by far the best cleanser to remove all the dirt from the skin, which I believe is one of the keys to beautiful looking skin.

I bought the Kiehl's sunscreen just before the vacation and it has not disappointed me at all. It is oil-free, which means that it is not greasy at all. Another good thing about this sunscreen is, that it doesn't have a ghost-like finish (I think it can be really hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't make you completely white). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!